WyreStorm MXV-0808-H2A v3
4K HDR HDBaseT 8x8 Matrix Switcher
Part #: MXV-0808-H2A v3
Our Price: $5,173.00
Top MXV-0808-H2A v3 Specifications
- 4K HDR HDBaseT 8x8 Matrix Switch, supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including 60Hz HDR-10 & HLG and Dolby Vision at 30Hz
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
"Great product. Came as promised. Top quality."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Offering transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content up to 35m/115ft by pairing HDBaseT with WyreStorm’s powerful lossless compression algorithm, the MXV-0808-H2A brings the familiar power of the WyreStorm H2-series to a compact 1U chassis. Unlike competing compression methods such as CSC, which permanently remove color data, WyreStorm’s VLC uses lossless compression technology to ensure signal integrity.
With 8 HDBaseT zone outputs and 4 mirrored HDMI outputs–which can be paired with WyreStorm’s hybrid HDMI cables or any extender–and CEC triggering for all 12 connected screens, the MXV-0808-H2A enhances the offering for the modern home or commercial installation.
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos to all outputs
- Proprietary compression algorithm enables 60Hz 4K UHD content (4:4:4 or HDR) to be sent over HDBaseT to 35m/115ft
- 4 HDMI outputs mirroring HDBaseT Outputs 1-4 for connecting additional duplicate screens, projectors or AVRs, bringing the total number of connected displays to 12
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- 8 Assignable audio outputs allow audio to be independently de-embedded from sources or outputs via Toslink optical
- A/V Mute mode allows the routing of a signal to an output to be deactivated
- API controlled standby mode allows the matrix to enter a low power state when not in use, cutting power consumption by up to 34%
- SmartEDID feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.