WyreStorm MXV-0606-H2A v3
4K HDR 35m HDBaseT 6x6 Matrix Switcher
Part #: MXV-0606-H2A v3
Our Price: $2,738.00
Top MXV-0606-H2A v3 Specifications
- 4K HDR HDBaseT 6x6 Matrix Switch, supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including 60Hz HDR-10 & HLG and Dolby Vision at 30Hz
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
"Very nice folks to work with. Quick and good information"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Offering transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content up to 35m/115ft by pairing HDBaseT with WyreStorm’s powerful lossless compression algorithm, the MXV-0606-H2A v3 brings the familiar power of the WyreStorm H2-series to a compact 1U chassis. Unlike competing compression methods such as CSC, which permanently remove color data, WyreStorm’s VLC uses lossless compression technology to ensure signal integrity.
With 6 HDBaseT zone outputs and 4 mirrored HDMI outputs–which can be paired with WyreStorm’s hybrid HDMI cables or any extender–and CEC triggering for all 10 connected screens, the MXV-0606-H2A enhances the offering for the modern home or commercial installation.
Use with RXV-35-4K for 35m/115ft transmission of 2160p 4:4:4/60
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos to all outputs
- Proprietary compression algorithm enables 60Hz 4K UHD content (4:4:4 or HDR) to be sent over HDBaseT to 35m/115ft
- 4 HDMI outputs mirroring HDBaseT Outputs 1-4 for connecting additional duplicate screens, projectors or AVRs, bringing the total number of connected displays to 12
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- 6 Assignable audio outputs allow audio to be independently de-embedded from sources or outputs via Toslink optical
- A/V Mute mode allows the routing of a signal to an output to be deactivated
- API controlled standby mode allows the matrix to enter a low power state when not in use, cutting power consumption by up to 34%
- SmartEDID feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution
- Additional EDID management through DIP switches for global setting or via WebUI for independent management of EDID per source
- Embedded WyreStorm WebUI enables simple source switching and installer set-up & configuration
- WebUI includes full EDID management to read, copy, store or import EDID from connected devices
- Assign a different EDID to each connected source device
- Flexible control options front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI IR learning function allows source switching in a zone to be triggered by an IR command other than the default
- 3.5mm jack input for receiving local IR commands out of line-of-sight
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- Option for end-user WebUI switching interface
- Compact 1U chassis with adjustable depth rack mounting brackets included
- US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix Dolby Digital 5.1 content to mix stereo and surround sound zones
- Capable of transmitting content to 50m/164ft using WyreStorm HAOC range of hybrid optical HDMI cables
- Automatic or API triggered CEC power triggers for all compatible connected screens or projectors
- *The ability to send custom CEC commands when standard CEC commands aren't compatible
- *RS-232 routing over HDBaseT allows discrete control of all connected display devices
- *Version 3 model required.
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review