4K HDMI Scaler - Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Audio Down Mixing
Part #: EXP-CON-H2-DD
Our Price: $269.00
- Downmixes up to Dolby True HD and DTS-HD 7.1 signals to 2 channel analog Supports audio sampling rates up to 192 KHz
- Simultaneous downmixing and audio de-embedding via digital audio outs and stereo RCA
- 18Gbps HDMI passthrough for maximum video compatibility with latest 4K HDR and Dolby Vision sources
"Great product. Came as promised. Top quality."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The EXP-CON-H2-DD is the audio tool that everyone should have. This versatile offering is loaded with powerful features. Take up to Dolby True HD or DTS-HD 7.1 audio signals from an HDMI source and downmix to RCA stereo analog. Featuring 18Gbps HDMI passthrough, easily transmit 4K HDR or Dolby Vision content to a connected display or AVR. If you have an older 1080p, don't worry, as the HDMI output of the converter can scale 4K content to 1080p. If you need multi-zone audio downmixing simply rack mount up to 12 converters by using the NHD-000-RACK4.
- Inputs: (1) HDMI 2.0b
- Outputs" (1) HDMI, (1) Audio (RCA Stereo), (2) Audio Out (Mirrored S/PDIF)
- HDMI Output supports 4K to 2K video scaling with HDR conversion
- Max Transmission Rate: 17.8Gbps
- HDCP Pass-through, 2.2 Supported
- Manual EDID dipswitches for easy manipulation of audio and video settings
- RS-232 control port for integration with 3rd-party control systems
- Supports rack mounting with the NHD-000-RACK4 or NHD-140-RACK-1U.
- Front panel audio decoding LEDs for easy signal identification
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.