Digital to Stereo Analog Audio Converter with Dolby Downmix
Part #: EXP-CON-DAC-D
Our Price: $137.00
Top EXP-CON-DAC-D Specifications
- Converts S/PDIF digital audio (PCM) signals from compatible device to analogue stereo audio
- Input select switch
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digital
- Includes digital interpolation filter
"Excellent experience - thank you for all your help"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D converts up to 5.1 channel audio encoded in Dolby Digital Surround signal from compatible multichannel S/PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources and downmixing to standard L/R analogue stereo audio. The converted can be used between 2 devices utilizing an input select switch making the converter very versatile. The compact size means it can be utilized anywhere, the converter is extremely affordable and is backed by a 2 year warranty.
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input signals
- Auto samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1, 48 KHz
- Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- LED power light indicator
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes: Power supply
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.