HDBaseT 4K Extender Kit w/ IR, RS-232 & PoH, HDCP 2.2 - 230'
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2 is an HDBaseT receiver and transmitter kit designed to send your signal over Cat6 cable, you can send your 4K UHD @30hz 4:4:4 24bit or 4K HDR @24Hz 4:2:0 10bit signal up to 230'. Not only can you send your video but you can also send bi-directional IR and RS-232, as well as power. The PoH power is bi-directional so either end can power each other, the receiver is only .6" thick so it can be installed almost anywhere.
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2 is HDCP 2.2 compliant, supports EDID management, and will pass through CEC and 3D. LED indicator lights always let you know the status of your devices, also included are mounting brackets making installation easy.
The WyreStorm EX-70-H2 is an affordable kit that has a long list of features for your HDBaseT transmission needs.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports EDID
- HDMI 2.0
- Bidirectional IR and RS-232 Pass-through
- 2-way PoH
- Audio: 2ch PCM audio, up to 7.1, DTS-X and Dolby Atmos
- Video Amp Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Dimensions: 5.51" x 0.67" x 3.55"
- Includes: Transmitter, receiver, power supply, two 3-pin phoenix male connector, 2 each of IR emitter and receiver, mounting brackets
- Warranty: 5 years