1080p HD Extender Set with IR and PoC (1080p: 40m/131ft)
- Transmits 1080p HDMI content over UTP to 40m/131ft
- PoC allows for powering both TX and RX using a single power supply connected to the TX
- IR pass-through RX>TX for source control
- Simple signal equalization via slider switch
With the low-profile point-to-point Wyrestorm EX-40-G3 extender set, it’s never been easier to extend full 1080p HD video over a Cat5e cable; HD audio is also supported. Plus, IR source control and PoC (Power-over-Cable) all wrapped up in a compact chassis for unbeatable value, reliability and ease of installation.
Size isn’t the only upgrade found in the newly designed 40 meter extender. The G3 now includes Power over Cable abilities, saving the installer time and headache from having to supply local power discreetly to the receiver. But don’t fret if PoC isn’t available, as the receiver is capable of accepting local power.
WyreStorm’s newly designed 40 meter extender, the EX-40-G3, is now smaller than ever. With almost half the width of its predecessor, this makes the G3 lighter in weight and easier to keep discreet. With features such as PoC, automatic EDID, long cable mode capability and IR source control, the EX-40-G3 brings a tremendous amount of features to any simple installation at a cost effective price.
- Slim 21mm chassis for discreet installation