Williams Sound PPA R37N
PPA Select FM Receiver
Part #: PPA R37N
Our Price: $110.00
Top PPA R37N Specifications
- PPA R37 HD Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38"
- Weight: 4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
- Color: Black
"Very convenient and great customer support."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Williams Sound presents the PPA Select FM receiver. This FM receiver enables users to access 17 preset wideband frequencies. This receiver boasts digitally synthesized audio for a clear, crisp sound. The receiver features a 3.5 mm jack, enabling users to pick the earphones or headphones that they prefer. The PPA Select FM Receiver is neckloop and t-coil compatible, enabling users who use hearing aids to effectively use this equipment.
This receiver is compatible with the following Williams Sound transmitters:
- PPA T46
- PPA T45
- PPA T45NET
- PPA T27
- Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
- Battery Life: Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs / (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
- Current Consumption: 52mA nominal
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50C
- Channels: 17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
- Operating Freq.: 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*
- Intermediate Frequency: 75 kHz
- FM Deviation: 75 kHz
- De-Emphasis: 75 S
- LED Indicator: Power: Green / Low Battery: Flashes Green
- AFC Range: 120 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2 V at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
- Input Overload: 100 mV
- Frequency Response: 200 15 kHz
- Modulation: FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB min @ 100 uV
- Receive Antenna: Integral with earphone/headphone cord
- Audio Output: 35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms
- Output Connector: 3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack
- Earphone: Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32
- Auto Shut-off: Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal
- Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review