Williams Sound PLR BP1
Powerloop Induction Loop Receiver
Part #: PLR BP1
Our Price: $158.00
Top PLR BP1 Specifications
- PLR BP1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38"
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g) with batteries, 2.6 oz (73 g) without batteries
- Color/Material: Black ABS/polycarbonate molded plastic case
"Very convenient and great customer support."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Williams Sound PLR BP1 is an induction loop receiver that will pick up the signal for those that don't wear T-Coil equipped hearing aids. This body pack receiver is perfect to get hearing assistance in an induction loop area for those that don't wear hearing aids. Set up and operation is easy, the unit uses 2 AA batteries that will offer up to 200 hours of use. Simply plug in your ear piece, turn it on, and set the volume to your comfort level and hear better.
- Battery Type: (2) AA (1.5VDC) Alkaline or NiMH (rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Up to 200 hours with Alkaline batteries
- LED Indicator: Green LED indicates power on, flashes when batteries are low
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm stereo TRS jack works with mono or stereo headphones
- Volume control: External switched thumb wheel controls power on/off and volume level
- Tone control: Rotary control inside battery compartment (1kHz reference at 400mA/m input with Tone at mid position)
- Induction Coil: Maximum reception: receiver oriented vertically
- Power Output: 35mW (max) into 33 ohms mono impedance
- THD: <2%
- Frequency Response: 300Hz to 10KHz, -6dB
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review