Williams Sound PLA 90
Hotspot Counter Induction Loop Hearing Helper
Part #: PLA 90
Our Price: $312.00
Top PLA 90 Specifications
- PLA 90 Specifications
- Enclosure: Silver Plastic
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 7.3" x 2.9"
- Weight: 1.4lb (635g) with batteries
"Excellent and prompt call back from customer service!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Williams Sound introduces the PLA 90: a counter-loop assistive listening device. The PLA 90 is a small, easy-to-tote induction loop system that makes customer-facing interactions easier for those who are hard of hearing in loud or quiet environments. The PLA 90 detects external voices using its integrated microphone. It then transmits that detected sound back through a hearing aid T-coil directly inside the listeners ear.
The PLA 90 includes the following items:
- Counter Loop
- Rechargeable 10x AA NiMH Battery Pack
- TFP 044 International Power Supply
- Range: 3 - 4ft (1 meter)
- Microphone Sensitivity: 60dB for full output (internal microphone)
- Power on and power off
- Rotary microphone gain for external mic
- Three position Microphone selector switch, internal, external or internal plus external microphones
- Auto Power Off: 2 minute timeout if no audio from internal or external mic while using battery only
- Indicators: Red LED flashing indicates charging battery
- Green LED indicates system operating
- Amber LED indicates audio input is being received
- Input: 3.5mm mono jack for external microphone
- Output: 3.5 mm stereo headphone
- Power supply: Universal 100 240VAC 50/60Hz input, 16VDC, 1A output, center positive
- Battery: 12VDC, 1300mA/h NiMH (10 AA cell pack)
- Battery life: 6hrs with full 4 hr recharge time
- Loop output power: Max 10W,internal loop coil
- Approvals: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor (90 days on most accessories)
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.