Williams Sound PKT D1-0
Pocketalker Ultra System with no Earphone
Part #: PKT D1-0
Our Price: $155.00
Top PKT D1-0 Specifications
- PKT D1-0 Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.38" x 2.23" x .88"
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 grams) (with batteries and microphone)
- Color/material: Silver gray, ABS/Polycarbonate molded plastic case
"Very helpful and professional!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Williams Sound introduces the Pocketalker Ultra. This assistive listening device can fit in your pocket, palm, or hang conveniently from the included neck lanyard. The Pocketalker is designed to amplify sounds for individuals who are hard of hearing in large, loud environments, or those who cannot hear well in low-volume settings. Other helpful applications include long car or train rides, at restaurants, and when watching TV or at the movies.
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 200 hours (typical usage)
- Low Battery Indicator: Red light on top panel flashes
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, electret microphone assembled in housing with foam wind screen and 3.5mm mono plug
- Tone Control: External rotary control knob to allow user to optimize hearing
- Volume Control: External rotary control knob with power ON-OFF switch
- Microphone Jack: 3.5 mm, mono, gold plated mini plug
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm, mono, nickel plated mini plug
- Accessories included: Belt clip: Allows the user to wear the unit on a belt / Lanyard: Allows the user to wear around the neck / TV listening extension cord: extends the microphone to 12 ft
- Options: Unit comes packaged with one of the Williams Sound options: Mini earphone, single (EAR 013) / Dual mini earbud (EAR 014) / Wide range earphone
- single (EAR 008) / Lightweight headphone (HED 021) / Wide range headphone (HED 026) / Induction neck loop (NKL 001)
- Approvals: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Warranty: 5 years, parts and labor (90 days on accessories)
- Electrical Specifications (1k Hz ref.): Power output: 50 mW (max) into 16 ohms
- AGC: Limits maximum output level Distortion: 2% THD (max)
- Frequency Response: Tone at high position: 11dB boost at 5kHz, 8dB cut at 400 Hz
- Tone at mid position: 0dB boost at 5kHz, 4dB cut at 400Hz
- Tone at low position: 3dB cut at 5kHz, 4dB boost at 400 Hz
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review