Williams Sound CHG 3512
12-Bay Body Pack Charger
Williams Sound provides the innovative CHG 3215: a 12-bay charging station for body-pack style transmitters and receivers. This device comes with a power supply (TFP 037) and associated power cord (WLC 004).
The CHG 3512 is compatible with the following Williams Sound models:
- PLR BP1 Loop Receiver
- PPA R37 FM Receiver
- PPA R38 FM Receiver
- PPA T46 FM Transmitter
- WIR RX22-4 Infrared Receiver
- In the optional carry case, the charger shall weigh 10 lbs. (4.53 kg).
- The charger shall be a timed charger at 16 hours, and will provide a maintain charge once the timer has completed its charging cycle.
- Each bay on the charger shall have a red LED indicating charging status.
- The LEDs shall be on constantly during charging and will blink indicating when batteries are fully charged.
- The charger CHG 3512 shall be powered by an external switching power supply (90-240 VAC input
- 5 VDC, 4A output) via a CD barrel connector.
- The charger shall have CE approval, and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations.
- The charger shall be the Williams Sound model CHG 3512.
- Size: 9.5" x 7.4" x 1.7"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs excluding power supply
- Color: Black ABS
- Power Supply Input: 90 - 240 VAC input
- Power Supply: TFP 037 Switching AC adapter, 5 VDC - 4A output
- Charging Rate: 16 Hour Charge: 140 mA
- Pulse/Maintain: 140 mA
- Charging Time: 16 hours nominal
- Unit Capacity: 12 Units
- Indicators: Individual Charging Indicators: Red LEDs. LEDs blink when batteries are charged
- Warranty: 1 year (cables and power supply warrantied for 90 days) Approvals: CE, WEEE, RoHS