Vaddio OneLINK HDMI Receiver
for Vaddio HDBaseT Cameras w/ HDBaseT OneLink Ports
The Vaddio OneLINK HDMI Receiver for Vaddio HDBaseT Cameras. This camera extension system has been designed for use in large facilities such as lecture halls, houses of worship, and performance venues for extending video signals for the RoboSHOT 20 UHD and Vaddio cameras with HDBT connectivity up to 328' over HDBaseT. This system connects to the compatible cameras using a single Cat5e or better cable to for transmission of HDMI video, power, network, and control signals. On the control side it will provide Ethernet and RS-232 connectivity for control, HDMI video output, and an IR forwarding port. Users can configure the extension system for HDBT cameras from a browser-based graphical user (Web GUI) interface accessed through commonly use web browse including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge. Additionally for control there is an illuminated display on the front panel of the unit that will display the system's IP address and MAC address upon power-up.
- OneLINK Interface Port: Shielded RJ-45 jack for connecting a single Cat-5e (or better) cable to the camer
- Bidirectional Video, RS-232 / IP-based control, and 12 VDC power
- HDMI Output: Provides HDMI signal from the camera. RS-232 port: Connect to a camera controller to manage the connected camera using Vaddio's modified VISCA protocol
- IR Forwarding: 3-pin Phoenix-style connector to forward IR signals from the camera, if available, modulated and non-modulated outputs provided
- Network IP Port: Ethernet port for camera control or access to the OneLINK web interface
- Range: 328'
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.72 x 8.375 x 6"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Included Accessories: OneLINK HDMI interface, 48 VDC, 1.36 A switching power supply, AC cord set(s), Quick Start Guide for OneLINK
- Warranty: 2 Years