Wireless Presentation System Wi-Fi to a VGA or HDMI- 1080P
- Resolutions: 1920 x 1200 or 1080p (1080p video resolution is supported only on Intel HD Family Graphics Adapters (HD 2000 or above). All other graphics adapters will be limited to 720p
- Output Signal: HDMI & VGA
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Android (v.4.3 and above), MacOS 10.6 to 10.12
- Ports: 2
StarTech's WIFI2HDVGA wireless presentation system is a video hub that lets you share the screen from you Wi-Fi enabled laptop, MacBook or Ultrabook on an VGA or HDMI display. This device support both HDMI and VGA outputs and has resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080p. This is a a very user-friendly cost effective solution for use in group collaboration to deliver quality presentations in boardrooms, office meetings, and education seminar type settings with its intuitive controls and effortless screen sharing.
Streamline your digital collaboration and boost office productivity by making it easier to communicate and collaborate within your business. This device has the ability to share and switch between up to 8 different computes to view documents and multimedia content, making it easy for each user to present and share content during a group collaboration event. An added benefit within this wireless video hub is the a built-in wired LAN connection enabling users with computers on your network that do not support Wi-Fi the ability to collaborate as well, such as a media center or boardroom desktop.
Taking Collaboration a step further there are built-in innovative features that can help capture in meeting discussions and ideas, allowing for users can write and draw directly on the presentation content, or highlight important areas of focus with document markup capability. You can also transfer documents to other meeting participants or download documents from cloud applications such as Dropbox, so you can annotate your presentations as you see fit then easily distribute the outcome and changes to your colleagues.
With Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) support this video hub can turn your VGA or HDMI television, monitor, or projector into a wireless display quickly and conveniently. When collaboration mode is enabled you can mirror any device that nativly supports wireless display, such as an Android smartphone or table, using AllShare Cast or Cast Screen type applications, or through your Windows 8.1 laptop, Ultrabook or Surface table. When Wireless Display Mode is activated you will not have to install or download any additional software, ensuring it will work for BYOD type applications at your office, allowing for an array of different devices and users to be connected.
Ease of moderation is what this wireless presentation hub is about and it will keep your meetings running smoothly with its simple, easy to lean intuitive user interface. The included software features a Moderator Mode, which enables you ti assign a leader, such as teacher, instructor, sales lead, manager, or meeting head, which better organizes the session and control who is allowed to present and share their screen.
The WIFI2HDVGA from StarTech, a high-tech, budget friendly solution for your professional wireless group collaboration needs. Comes backed by a 2 year warranty from StarTech and free lifetime technical support.
- Cabling: Wireless Ethernet: Frequency Range: 5 GHz ISM Bands (5.15-5.85 GHz) / 2.4 GHz ISM Bands (2.412~2.484 GHz)
- Input: 1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)
- Outputs: 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female, 1 - VGA (15 pin
- High Density D-Sub) Female
- Connector Type: 1 - USB A (4 pin) Female
- Power Consumption: 100-240 AC
- Output Voltage: 5 DC
- Power Source: AC Adapter Included
- In the Package: 1 - Presentation Hub, 1 - Universal power adapter (North American), 1 - Quick Start Guide
- Warranty: 2 Years & Lifetime Technical Support