RGB Spectrum QuadView UHDX
4K 60 Multiview with Multi-Image Processor - 6x1 Switching
The RGB Spectrum QuadView UHDX is a new to market 4K at 60Hz Multi-Image Processor / Multiviewer device that has been designed to display up to four simultaneous sources on a single screen. The QuadView UHDX offers users 6 input signals, 4 HDMI / 2 DisplayPort, a LAN connection, RS-232 and 1 HDMI output. The feature-rich QuadView UHDx delivers superior image quality at up to 4K 60Hz resolution with customizable display windows. The unit offers internal switching of up to six input signals, four of which to be displayed simultaneously.
- Up to 4K 60Hz input resolution
- Up to 4K 60Hz display resolution
- Customizable display layouts
- Switched inputs:
- 4x HDMI and 2x DisplayPort
- HDMI 2.0 output
- HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 support
- Analog and optical audio outputs
Connect the QuadView UHDx to any monitor or projector from XGA up to 4K/UHD resolution, and you’re ready for the next generation in multiviewer performance. You can mix and match input resolutions, scale any video input up to 4K UHD and route any input to any window. Both HD and 4K UHD inputs can be displayed without downscaling. The QuadView UHDx analog and digital audio lets you select from any source.
Control options include the front panel, a built-in web interface and third-party control via Telnet and RS-232. The front panel is simplicity itself, enabling audio, video input and layout selection. Simply select a customizable layout, select inputs, and route inputs to the desired display windows.
The versatile QuadView UHDx allows users to fully capitalize on the benefits of 4K UHD resolution displays. It is an ideal solution for boardrooms, entertainment and sports venues, lobbies, control rooms, and command centers.
- Outputs: 1x HDMI 2.0
- Max Supported Output Resolution: 3840x2160 @ 60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Audio 1x HDMI (embedded), 1x optical, 1x analog (3.5mm mini-pin, stereo)
- Control: Built-in Setup/Configuration/Operation GUI, Front Panel, Telnet, RS-232
- Size: (H x W x D) 1.7 x 17.3 x 11.0 inches (1RU) 43.5 x440 x 280 mm
- Weight: 7.3 lbs (3.3 kg)
- Power Supply: 100 - 240VAC / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption (max.) 15 Watts (max.)