Phoenix Audio MT600
Condor Microphone Array with Built-in DSP - ZoomRoom Compatible
Featuring the Condor MT600 by Phoenix Audio Technologies. The Condor is a masterfully designed beamforming microphone array that has been designed for audio conferencing and sound reinforcement in both huddle spaces and conference rooms. The 48" wide MT600 provides a brilliant crystal clear audio solution that offers users a built-in DSP that provides multiple interfaces for audio pick-up and is compatible with virtually any speaker or soundbar. Designed to cover a complete collaboration space with an optimal reach of 15' with distances up to 30' in an acoustically treated room.
The MT600 provides all the great features users have come to expect from Phoenix Audio Technologies to include: Noise Cancelling, AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), Automatic Gain Control, De-Reverberation, and most importantly, Beamforming. This state of the art beamforming technology has 15 different microphone elements which gives the Condor the ability to find the speaker and to steer or direct an audio beam to precisely pick up audio only from the direction of the person speaking. While this is happening the Condor is also assisting in canceling out noise from all other directions yet constantly tracking and picking up additional speakers. Giving the speaker/s a clear voice to be heard while providing a high quality audio experience for the entire meeting.
Additional features provided by the Condor MT600 include:
- Dual Connectivity - Perfect for Audio and Video Conferencing
- Bridging - Connect two calls from different interfaces simultaneously
- Direction Finding - Recognize direction of speaker
- Beamforming - Improved noise cancellation
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) - Extra power supply not needed
- USB Power - Power via USB
- Wall Mountable - Beautiful as a table mount but can equally be wall mounted
- LED Indications - Voice pickup, direction, and muting
Backed by a solid 2 year warranty, the Phoenix Audio Technologies MT600 is an elegantly crafted audio solution for both audio and video conferencing that provides users pristine audio clarity in conference rooms, classrooms, training facilities, and executive offices.
- Inputs: USB (power and data), 2x RCA Jacks, Stereo Optical Link, RJ45 Ethernet Link
- Outputs: 2x RCA Jacks, Line Level Mic Out, Optical Stereo Link
- Plug-and-Play: No installation or additional drivers needed
- Audio Setup Utility for Windows
- ZoomRoom Compatible
- Included Accessories: USB Cable, 5v Power Supply, 2 Wall Mounting Brackets and 2 Stands
- Warranty: 2 Years