Phoenix Audio MT505
Spider USB & SIP/IP Telephone - HD Audio
The Phoenix Audio MT505 Spider USB & SIP/IP Conference Room Telephone is a HD audio IP & USB conference phone that provides dual connectivity to address both audio conferencing and video conferencing needs. Supports daisy chaining to up to 14 units. Interactive dial pad and voice tracking technology. Packaging includes 48v power supply that can be used to power (Power over Ethernet) up to 14 Phoenix Audio MT503 table top Smart Spider USB Conference Speakerphone (not included), to match any room size.
Note: The MT505 is an SIP/IP telephone and cannot be used for making analog phone calls.
The MT505 features a 4 microphone beamforming array that helps offer a full duplex communication, noise reduction, and de-verb functionality, in addition to providing automatic gain control. Equally this unit features PSTN telephony & USB soft codec connectivity to address both video conferencing and audio conference meetings. The Spider also supports a three-way call bridge between both interfaces to provide maximum flexibility. With an intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
Providing top class performance at an affordable price the Spider MT505 from Phoenix Audio delivers unmatched versatility to make it the perfect audio device for your business or organization to utilize in your conference room, boardrooms, huddle spaces, or executive offices.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- Latency: 10 ms
- Broadcast Level: 92 dB SPL @ 1 m (5 W RMS)
- Bridging Features: 3-way bridging capability
- Noise Cancellation: > 10 dB
- Duplex Mode: 100% full duplex with no attenuation
- Performance: Conforms to ITU-TG.167
- Echo Cancellation: Acoustic Echo Cancellation: > 40 dB/s
- Microphone: 4x directional microphones
- Algorithm: Beam-forming algorithm
- Adjustments: Automatic Voice-Level Adjustment
- VoIP SIP-RFC 3261, SDP-RFC 2327 SIP over TCP/UDP, Redundancy, Digest Authentication, PRACK, Early Media
- Power Consumption: 150 mA from 48 V AC/DC adapter or via POE supply
- Included Accessories: USB Cable, 48v Power Supply, Ethernet Cable
- Warranty: 2 Years