IDF Series Rack
Middle Atlantic offers an overhead rackmounting system in the IDF-TM-1624BK rack. Use this rack in warehouse, retail environments, and other open locations to store equipment like hubs and routers, or any other distributed systems. This rack can be mounted to the building's truss or to Unistrut beams. Attach the IDF-TM-1624BK via a 1/2-inch threaded rod or fasten it directly to Unistrut beams.
Other key features of this overhead rackmount include the following:
- Includes a safety lanyard to ensure a secure installation
- Dual exhaust fans extend equipment life
- Aluminum bottom plate for mounting wireless antennae, dome cameras, and more
- Multiple UHF/VHF antenna knockouts on the bottom of the enclosure
- Rack top includes four integral gland grommeted 4” cable pass-throughs
- Standard solid front and rear-locking, latched doors with safety chains
- Standard front and rear adjustable 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered spaces
- Usable Height: 28"
- Depth (US): 28.73"
- Height (US): 31.125"
- Width (US): 23.52"
- Rack Units: 16U
- CFM: 110
- Capacity Weight (US): 150 lbs
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: 10-32
- Static Load Capacity: 150
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Eco-Benefit Information
- RoHS Compliant
- EIA/TIA compliant