Huddle Group 1080P Video and Audio Conferencing Camera
- Resolutions: Full HD 1080P video calling
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding
- Field of view: 90 degrees
- 4x digital zoom
The Logitech ConferenceCam Connect is a video, audio, and group collaboration device that is designed for small huddle groups in the 1 to 6 person range. It is AC powered but also can be used off batteries allowing the small 27 ounce camera to be taken anywhere. Included is a remote control that can operate the sound and video including pan, tilt and zoom at a 10' distance. To use simply plug in the USB from the camera to your computer, the device will automatically find the necessary drivers and the LED light on the base will flash and make a sound saying that you have been successfully paired. The ConferenceCam Connect offers 3 modes that can be pressed on the top of the unit; video conferencing, audio conferencing, and screen mirroring.
With video conferencing you can view 1080P video with a 90 degree field of view and a 4x Zeiss glass auto focus lens, the camera features digital pan, tilt, and zoom. To use simply connect the HDMI out to your TV and connect USB from the camera to your computer, then select the ConferenceCam Connect in your favorite video conferencing software. The ConferenceCam Connect features a broadbased UC compatibility with your favorite clients such as Skype and WebEx. When you are done with your video conference the remote stores in the unit over the lens for added security and convenient storage.
Audio conferencing can be used over Bluetooth or NFC pairing, the ConferenceCam Connect features full duplex sound. It offers 360 degree audio with a 12' hearing distance and echo noise cancellation for crystal clear sound. Audio conferencing couldn't be easier with the ConferenceCam Connect.
Screen mirroring is accomplished over Wifi via Windows 8.1 and compatible Android phones and tablets that offer screen mirroring on versions with OS 4.3 or higher. Showing exactly what is on your screen couldn't be easier on your portable Android devices.
The ConferenceCam Connect is an affordable solution for small group collaboration with a long list of features.
- Digital pan, tilt, zoom
- Full duplex speakerphone: 360 degree with 12' diameter and echo and noise cancellation
- Bluetooth and NFC enabled
- HDMI output to TV
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 or 8.1, and MAC OS X 10.7 or higher
- Screen mirroring: Android 4.3 or higher, Windows 8.1 or higher over WiFi
- UVC/plug and play compatible across all other apps such as Skype, Jabber, WebEx
- Rechargeable battery runtime: 3 hours video and 15 hours audio with a 3 hour recharge time
- Dimensions: 12.99"H x 2.95"W x 2.95"D
- Includes power adapter with regional plugs, remote (10' range), and 6' USB cable
- Weight: 27 ounces
- Warranty: 2 years
Q & A
Ask a Question
|Date:||April 17, 2016|
Worked beautifully and arrived on time.