Liberty AV DL-USB-PTZ20-W
20X USB 3.0/HDMI/SDI/PoE LAN PTZ Camera with Wall Mount
Part #: DL-USB-PTZ20-W
Our Price: $1,558.89
Top DL-USB-PTZ20-W Specifications
- Supports all Zoom Room features and has been tested to conform with the latest Zoom Certification Program for the highest performance and ultra-reliability.
- Mounting: built in gravity sensor, supporting autoflip.
- Vivid and high resolution video with a strong sense of depth and fantastic color rendition.
- Full HD Resolution: 1/2.8 inch high quality CMOS sensor. Resolution up to 1920x1080 with frame rate up to 60 fps.
"Very helpful and professional!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Liberty’s DL-USB-PTZ20-W is a USB PTZ20 Camera is a fully featured, broadcast quality PTZ camera, featuring advanced ISP processing algorithms, offering vivid and high resolution video with a strong sense of depth and fantastic color rendition, and supporting simultaneous video outputs. It's designed to capture video for conferencing and other applications such as streaming, webinars, distance learning, lecture capture, and personal chatting. Easy plug-and-play; no driver is required when using software platforms such as Zoom, Teams, YouTube, Facetime, and other messaging applications. Full HD 1920x1080 video quality @ 60 fps.
- Optical Zoom Lens: 20X optical zoom lens.
- Leading Auto Focus Technology: Fast, accurate, and stable auto focusing technology.
- Low Noise and High SNR: Super high SNR image is achieved with low noise CMOS. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology further reduces the noise while ensuring high image clarity.
- Multiple video outputs: HDMI, 3G-SDI, CVBS, LAN. Simultaneously output audio and video signal via HDMI, SDI and LAN. SDI output can be sent up to 100M with 1080P@60fps.
- Multiple AV compression standards: Support H.264/H.265 video compression, up to 1920 1080 resolution 60 fps
- support AAC, MP3 and G.711A audio compression, 8000,16000,32000,44100,48000 sampling frequency.
- Control Interface: RS485, RS232 (cascade connection)
- Multiple Control Protocol: Support VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols
- support automatic identification protocols.
- Multiple Network Protocol: support ONVIF, GB/T28181, RTSP, RTMP protocols
- Support RTMP push mode easy to be connected to streaming server (Wowza,FMS)
- Support RTP multicast mode
- Support network full command VISCA control protocol.
- Quiet Pan / Tilt Movement: With high accuracy step driving motor, camera can pan / tilt extremely quiet and smooth.
- Multiple presets: Up to 255 presets (10 presets via remote control).
- Multiple Application: Online-education, lecture capture, webcasting, video conferencing,
- telemedicine, unified communication, emergency command and control systems, etc.
- Choose from multiple mounting options provided wall mount, optional ceiling mount, or use a tripod with the included tripod thread insert.
- 5-year product warranty, including advanced replacement.
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review