Liberty AV DL-HD50C
HDMI over Single Cat Cable Extender Kit Tx & Rx - 164'
The DigitalLinx DL-HD50C from Liberty AV is an HDMI Extender Kit (Transmitter and Receiver Included) that transmits HDMI signals over a Single Cat5e/6 cable with IR up to a distance of 150' at 4.95 Gbps bandwidth. The DL-HD50C features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display "handshake" for seamless system integration. It will also support Deep color video, 1080p high definition resolution, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio are also supported.
Being sold as a set Tx & Rx the transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR and the carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable to the receiver. The receiver unit is then responsible for equalizing the transmitter HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals. This extender kit offers a truly convenient solution for HDMI extension using Cat cable with long distance capabilities, making it the perfect solution for an array of applications. Other features on this device include HDMI 1.3b and HDCP compliance, an Independent HDMI equalization adjustment button, built-in surge protection and being able to offer Uncompressed 1080P/60Hz up to 164' over single Cat5e/Cat6a.
- Transmission Range: HD 1080p 24-bit color up to 164'
- Transmitter Inputs: HDMI Transmitter Outputs: HDMI, Ethernet Receiver Inputs: Ethernet
- Receiver Outputs: HDMI
- EDID Control
- HDMI Connector: Type A, 19-pin female
- RJ-45 Connector: WE/SS 8P8C
- 3.5mm Connector: Tx and Rx IR Receiver/IR Blaster
- Power Consumption: 1.5 watts (TX) & 1.0 watts (RX)
- Power Supply Output Voltage: (1) 5V1A DC
- Included Accessories: Installation Guide, Wideband IR Tx/Rx cable, 5V1A DC Power Supply Adaptor
- Warranty: 2 Years