Kramer AV VS-88HDxl
8x8 3G HD-SDI Matrix Switcher
- Max. Data Rate: 2.97Gbps
- Inputs: 8 SMPTE 259M, 344M, 292M, 372M, 424M serial video
- Outputs: 8 equalized and reclocked SMPTE 259M, 344M, 292M, 424M, 372M (dual link) output
- Multi-Standard Operation: SDI/HD-SDI/3G HD-SDI/ Dual link HD-SDI
The VS-88HDxl from Kramer is a high-quality 8x8 matrix switcher for for 3G HD-SDI and HD-SDI dual link signals. The unit can switch up to eight single link inputs to any or all of eight single link outputs or four dual link inputs to any or all of four dual link outputs, and is a great matrix switcher solution for professional broadcasting and production studios or presentation applications where there is a need for a true 8x8 input to output high-quality switching.
In particular the VS-88HDxl features maximum data rate up to 3Gbps which enables it for multi-standard operations including high definition and 3G high-definition serial digital video signals (SD/HD/3G HD-SDI). Automatic equalization technology and reclocking on each input, for storing and recalling setups and a TAKE button for the execution of multiple switches all at once. It also has the ability to switch genlocked video signals according to the timing of the genlock reference input. Switching according to the bi-level or tri-level genlock input according to SMPTE RP-168. Switching is done on the vertical interval which synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video. There is also the ability to use selectable sync signal termination, and has a looping analog sync input.
The VS-88HDxl 8x8 matrix switcher is house in a 19" 1U rack-mountable enclosure, and is fed from a 100-240 VAC universal switching power supply. The unit has an array of control features that are very user friendly and can be controlled through the front panel buttons or via an infrared remote control transmitter, an IR remote extension cable transmitter, Ethernet, or remotely by RS-232 or RS-485 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system, or other serial controller. This unit comes with a power cord, IR remote control transmitter, and a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Connectors: BNC
- Max. Output Level: 800mVpp/75 Ohms Looping Analog Sync Input
- Selectable Sync Signal Termination
- Analog Sync Type: Bi-level, tri-level
- Take Button: Executes multiple switches at all at once
- Multiple Memory Locations: Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed
- Vertical Interval Switching: Synchronizes either to external reference or the incoming video in compliance with SMPTE RP-168
- Front Panel Control Lockout
- Control: Front panel, RS 232, RS 485, ETHERNET, remote infrared
- Indicators: 8 character display on the front panel
- Power Consumption: Universal, 100 240V AC, 50/60Hz 24VA
- Included Accessories: Power cord, IR remote control transmitter, Rack "ears"
- Warranty: 7 Years