Kramer AV VS-44UHDA
4x4 4K UHD HDMI and Audio Matrix Switcher
Introducing the Kramer VS-44UHDA 4x4 4K UHD HDMI Matrix Switcher with Embedded/De-embedded Audio. This switcher supports high-quality HDMI video signals up to 4K60 4:2:0 as well as analog audio with embedding/de-embedding. It equalizes and reclocks the signals and routes them to any of the four selectable, HDCP-compliant, HDMI input sources to any or all of the four outputs simultaneously. This device is HDCP compliant and each input has the option of selecting HDCP Off. HDMI supports Deep Color, ARC, 3D, and up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels.
In addition to the four ARC sources, this unit offers incredible audio flexibility where any embedded analog or digital audio input is capable of being routed to any embedded analog or digital audio output, providing an equivalent to a 12x12 audio matrix. The audio handling provides balance and level support with treble and bass adjustment.
This matrix switcher features automatic input selection which selects inputs based on the last connected input or priority selection. It also provides eight presets for quick access to common configurations with Memory Locations. As well as Active Source and Acceptor Detection, Embedded Pattern Generator (with selectable patterns), and Advanced EDID Management per Input. The Kramer reKlocking and Equalization Technology rebuilds the digital signal to travel over longer distances.
- Max. Data Rate: 8.91 Gbps (2.97 Gbps per graphics channel)
- Power: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 50VA
- Compliance: HDMI, HDCP, DVI
- Support: Kramer Protocol 3000
- Firmware Upgrade: mini USB, Ethernet, RS-232
- Control: Front Panel Buttons, 7-Segment Display, AFV and Breakaway Buttons (Video, A-Audio, D-Audio), RS-232, Ethernet, STO-RCL, Lock (to prevent tampering), Pattern-Mute Buttons
- Included Accessories: Rack Ears, Power Cord
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19" x 7.20" x 1U
- Weight: 4.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 7 years