Kramer AV VS-44HDxl
4x4 3G HD-SDI Matrix Switcher
The VS-44HDxl by Kramer is a high-performance 4x4 3G HD-SDI Matrix Switcher. This switcher was designed to manage SD-SDI, HD-SDI, dual link HD-SDI, and 3G HD-SDI signals. With a max matrix switching configuration of 4x4. Switching is implemented during the vertical interval in compliance with the SMPTE RP-168 standard. With the ability to switch any or all inputs to any or all outputs this Matrix Switcher is ideal in scenarios where you have a smaller amount of sources going to 1 to 4 outputs.
The device can be controlled via the front panel, the included IR remote control, RS-232, RS-485, or via the web, you can also store up to 16 presets and easily recall for frequent use. The VS-44HDxl is a high quality matrix switcher with a 7 year warranty that can reliably distribute and switch your HD-SDI inputs and outputs.
- HDTV Compatible
- Front Panel Control Option and Lockout
- Control Options: Front Panel, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet, contract closure & IR Remote Control
- KRouter Windows Based Software Included
- Take Button: Executes multiple switches at the same time
- Bi-Level and Tri-level analog sync type supported
- Active Input Type Reporting : Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high-definition (HD-SDI) input signal
- Included Accessories: Power Cord & Null-Modem Adapter, IR Remote Control
- Warranty: 7 Years