Kramer AV VS-411X
4x1 4K HDR HDMI Auto Switcher - Compact Plug and Play
The Kramer Electronics VS-411X is a high resolution, compact, 4x1 HDMI Auto Switcher that features 4K60 4:4:4 resolutions with HDCP 2.2 compliance. This unit offers priority and last−connected switching options, it automatically switches according to the selected switching scheme based on active video signal detection.
Primary Features Include:
- Plug & Play Auto Switcher - Automatically plays the switched source signal on the connected display according to user–configured preferences, such as priority or last–connected input. When the user manually switches, by pressing a button, the auto switching is overridden.
- HDMI Signal Switching - HDCP 2.2 compliant, Supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, CEC, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Multi–channel Audio Switching - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
Ideal Applications of Use:
- Standard hi–quality auto switcher for any AV distribution installation.
- Switching for small to medium size meeting and training rooms.
- Compliance: HDR10, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- Controls: Input selection buttons. DIP switches for configuring switching mode and EDID mode
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 2.35" x 1.08" (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.6lbs
- Warranty: 7 Years