Kramer AV VP-8K
1:8 XGA Computer Graphics Distribution Amplifier HDTV Compatible
- 1x8 VGA/UXGA Distribution Amplifier
- Inputs: 1 VGA/UXGA on a 15-pin HD (Female) connector
- Outputs: 8 VGA/UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors
- Bandwidth: 370MHz (-3dB)
Kramer's VP-8K is a quality made 1x8 distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. This device is a great addition to any professional system where there is a need to distribute high quality VGA/UXGA signals from a computer graphics source to multiple monitors and/or projectors, such as in schools, churches, or rental and staging applications.
The VP-8K 1x8 takes one input from a computer graphics source, provides the proper buffering and isolation, then distributes the signal to eight identical outputs to displays or projectors. With that, this device has 1 VGA/UXGA input, and 8 VGA/UXGA outputs, all on 15-pin HD female connectors. This unit is also HDTV compatible, has a high bandwidth of 370MHz, and has standard features like Selectable Sync Input Impedance. This unit also features Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing which ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is to low) by restoring sync signal waveform. The sync processing can be enabled or disabled as needed.
The VP-8K has a compact desktop size design, so 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space using an optional RK-1 adapter, creating a more efficient low impact footprint. This product comes backed by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- HDTV Compatible
- Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing
- Compatible with Low-sync Level Computers
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance
- Controls: TTL/ANALOG switch (on the rear panel)
- Max. Output Level: 2.2Vpp
- S/N Ratio: 73dB
- Coupling: DC
- Power Consumption: 5V DC
- Compact Size: 2 units can be rack mounted side by side in a 1U rack space with optional RK-1 adapter
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 years