Kramer AV VP-470
3G HD-SDI ProScale Digital Scaler
The VP-470 from Kramer is a high-performance HDTV digital scaler for 3G HD-SDI signals. It has the ability to "up" or "down" scale the incoming SDI signal to resolutions up to 1080p, and routes the signal to two identical SDI outputs. With a multi-standard operation it can support SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G HD-SDI signals up to 1080p on 3G. A user friendly OSD (on screen display) accessible through the front panel buttons makes for easy setup and adjustments to an array of settings. Adjustments can be made to the output size and aspect ratio types including, full, panscan, letter box, under and over scan settings. With a built-in ProcAmp the user can also adjust the signals color hue, contrast, and brightness. Once you have found the correct settings required for your setup you can use the freeze button to lock in the current settings, and with the non-volatile memory this system will retain the last settings used after restarts or powering the scaler off. The VP-470 also features SDI input and loop output which are reclocked and equalized to ensure signal quality. The USB port on the back panel allows for firmware upgrades.
The VP-470 comes with a power supply and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Output: 2 SD/HD/3G HD SDI
- Connectors: All BNC
- Supported Output Resolutions: SDTV: 480i @59.94Hz, 576i @50Hz / HDTV: 720p @50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i @50/59.94/60Hz, 1080p @23.98/24/25/29.97/30Hz / 3G: 1080p @50/59.94/60Hz
- Controls: Menu, OSD, Reset to 1080p or 720p, Freeze front panel
- Processing Delay: 30ms
- Selectable Output Size: Full, panscan, letterbox, underscan, overscan
- Aspect Ratio Controls
- Built-in ProcAmp: Color hue, sharpness, contrast and brightness
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 440mA
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Optional Accessories: RK-2TB 19" rack adapter
- Warranty: 7 Years