Kramer AV VM-80VN
1:8 Composite Distribution Amplifier
- Video Bandwidth: 330MHz
- Inputs: 2 composite/SD SDI video on BNC connectors with termination switches
- Outputs: 2x4 composite/SD-SDI video on BNC connectors
- Max. Output: 2Vpp
The VM−80VN from Kramer is a 1x8 high performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. This device has a dual mode feature so it can also be configured as a 1x4 Distribution Amplifier for s-Video signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs. With a high-bandwidth of 330Mhz this distribution amplifier is a great addition for any professional A/V system requiring high quality signal distribution, for example video production studios for source mastering, specialized high resolution video and SDI distribution. This device can also be used in distribution of component video, RGBS, and other multi–channel formats using multiple VM–80Vs operating in parallel.
Primary features of the VM-80VN is the Dual Mode that allows it to be configured as either the 1x8 composite or a 1x4 distribution amp for s-Video. Video AC/DC coupling are internally selectable, and there are controls for Level (gain) and EQ (peaking). The VM-80VN has a compact desktop size which allows for 2 units to be rack mounted side by side in a 1U optional rack adapter. Comes with a power cord and has a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Level & EQ Controls
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Control: 75 Ohms termination switch, 1x8 or 2x1:4 selector switch
- Coupling: DC or AC (internal selection)
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Cord
- Optional Accessories: RK-1 19" rack adapter
- Warranty: 7 Years