Kramer AV VM-50AN
1x5 (U or B) (B) & 1 x 5 (U) Audio Distribution Amplifier
- Bandwidth: 40kHz
- Max. Output Level: >24dBm
- L & R Level Controls
- B or U Stereo Input 10 Simultaneous Outputs
The VM-50AN is a 1x5 high-performance distribution amplifer for balanced and unbalanced stereo audio signals. This device works by taking one balanced or unbalanced audio stereo input and distributing the signal simultaneously to ten stereo outputs (5 balanced and 5 unbalanced). Most commonly you will find this type of audio distribution amplifier in production and duplication facilities, but is also a great addition to schools, boardrooms, and any A/V system requiring high quality signal distribution. Other applications of use are in retail stores, point of sale systems, restaurants, and CCTV/security type applications.
The main features of the VM-50AN is the balanced/unbalanced input selection button, left and right level (gain) controls, and it can operate as a stand alone distributor and be a companion to other Kramer "50" series products such as the VM-50V video DA and the VM-50YC s-video DA. Comes with an included power supply and a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Inputs: 1 balanced stereo audio on a detachable terminal block connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack
- Outputs: 5 balanced stereo audio on detchable terminal block connectors, 5 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks
- Coupling: Input: AC / Output: DC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years