Kramer AV VM-3VN
1:3 Composite Distribution Amplifier
The VM-3VN is a high-quality 1x3 distribution amplifier for composite video signals. It will accept one composite video input on a BNC connector and then distributes the signal to three identical composite video outputs on BNC connectors. This is ideal machine for use in audio duplication studios being able to deliver high-end audio and video duplicates. Other applications of use are in broadcast and production studios for signal distribution, presentation and multimedia distribution, as well as field distribution.
The VM-3VN features a bandwidth of 430MHz, EQ and Level trimmers on the front panel, 12V DC power, and a selectable input signal termination. This devices come with included power supply, and is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Control
- S/N Ratio: 74.3dB
- Control: Level: 1.6 to +6dB / Equalization: 0 to +6dB
- Coupling: AC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Mounting Bracket
- Optional Rack Adapter: Kramer RK-3T 19" Warranty: 7 years