Kramer AV VM-2D
1x2 4K60 DVI Distribution Amplifier - 10.2 Gbps
Kramer's VM-2D 1x2 distribution amplifier is a quality-made splitter. This distribution amplifier can send one 4K60 HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4-compliant signal to two displays via single-link DVI connections. The unit takes one DVI input, equalizes, and reclocks the signal, and then distributes it to two identical outputs. This amplifier is ideal for operating rooms and other critical multimedia applications. It's highly reliable, making this ideal for government market use as well as rental and staging events.
- 1:2 DVI distributor
- Lockable wiring connections
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
- Maximum Video Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp
- Standards Compliance: DVI 1.0, HDMI 2.0, and HDCP 1.4
- Power Source: 5V DC, 4A
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 800mA
- Included Accessories: Power supply, bracket set
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96"
- Product Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.18" x 4.72" x 3.43"
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs