Kramer AV TP-580RD
Long-Reach DVI HDBaseT Receiver, 4K60, HDCP 2.2, RS-232, IR
Manufacturer SKU: 50-8048801090
Our Price: $332.00
Top TP-580RD Specifications
- Warranty: 7 years
- Inputs: 1 DVI-I on a DVI I female connector
- Outputs: 1 HDBaseT on an RJ-45 female connector
- Ports: 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini-jack for IR link extension
"Great product. Came as promised. Top quality."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Kramer TP-580RD is a powerful DVI over HDBaseT Transmitter solution, that can send high-quality 4K60 signals with IR and RS-232 over twisted pair, via a single-link DVI-I connection. The TP-580RD is ideal for medical operating rooms and other critical AV extension applications. This range extender is a highly reliable long-distance extension of professional AV signals - making it ideal for rental and staging events as well as government building applications.
- 1 RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector for serial link extension and device firmware upgrade
- Maximum Video Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
- Maximum Video Supported Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp
- Standards Compliance: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- Accessories Included: Power supply unit
- Power Source: 12V DC, 2A
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 275 mA
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96"
- Product Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D): 6.18" x 4.72" x 3.43"
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.