Kramer AV TP-114
1:4 XGA / HDTV DA over Twisted Pair Transmitter
- Range: up to 320'
- Max. Resolutions: WUXGA and 1080P
- Input: 1 UXGA on a 15 pin HD connector
- Outputs: 1 UXGA on a 15 pin HD connector, 4 twisted pairs on RJ-45 connectors
Kramer's TP-114 is a twisted pair high-performance transmitter for computer graphics video and HDTV signals. This device works by converting a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15-pin HD connector to four identical twisted pair signals. With a high resolution up to WUXGA and 1080p this device is primarily used in long range graphics distribution presentation and multimedia applications for example, schools, hospitals, security, and stores. For longer runs this transmitter has a range of up to 320' using a UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5. This device also features a Power Connect System which when the transmitter and receiver are within a 150' of one another a single connection to either device can power both units. This device does comes with its one power supply for use on runs more than 150'. For improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT5 outputs there are Sync Polarity settings through H & V switches. The TP-114 has a compact size so 3 units can be rack mounted side by side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-3T rack adapter from Kramer. This product is also backed by a 7 year warranty.
- HDTV compatible
- Max. Output Level: 1.8Vpp
- Power Connect System: 1 power source if both Tx/Rx are within 150'
- H & V Sync Polarity Settings: Improves HDTV compatibility with CAT5
- Cable Type: UTP or STP such as CAT 5
- Coupling: DC
- Looping Input
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Optional Accessories: Kramer RK-3T 19" rack adapter
- Warranty: 7 Years