Kramer AV SL-240C
16-Port Master Room Controller with PoE
- Bi-Directional Ports
- 4 RS 232 serial on 3-pin terminal blocks
- 4 GPI/O on 2-pin terminal blocks
- 1 Ethernet on a RJ 45 connector
Kramer's master space controller, the SL-240C, is a PoE-powered device that controls components of AV installations like scalers, displays, audio amplifiers, multimedia players, sensors, screens, lights, and more. Use this master controller in commercial, education, and government applications.
This Kramer Control brain features control interfaces for remote controlling purposes via 4 bi-directional RS-232s, 4 IR, 4 general-purpose inputs/outputs (GPI/Os) for customization, and 4 relay control ports to control room elements like moving shades or projector screens. In addition to the GPI/Os, the SL-240C features Ethernet control gateways. These gateways can be used to add remote inputs and outputs to the controller. Other key features of this master space controller include:
- Scalable and flexible programming platform
- Network Support – 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- LED Indicators – I/O port state and system status
- 1 mini-USB connector for firmware upgrade
- 1 built in IR sensor (for learning)
- 4 IR out
- 4 relays on 2-pin terminal block connectors
- LED indicator for each port and function
- Processor Speed
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Flash
- Power Consumption
- 5V DC, 2A
- Power Source
- PoE (for extra power resiliency, connect to the optional 5V DC power supply)
- Product Dimensions
- W x D x H: 7.38" x 4.53" x 1.00"
- Product Weight
- 1.0lbs approx.
- Shipping Dimensions
- W x D x H: 13.58" x 6.50" x 2.05"
- Shipping Weight
- 2.2lbs approx.