Kramer AV RC-43T
6 Button KNET Auxiliary Control Panel - White
- Touch-sensitive & Label Capable Buttons: 6 whitecolor LED feedback buttons: Connectors: 1 K-NET for master room control and auxiliary keys pads for remote control
- Program Control: Kramer KConfig software
- Mini USB Port: upload configuration files
- Custom Labeled/Removable Button Caps
The RC-43T from Kramer is a 6-button auxiliary keypad, with control knob and LCD display. This keypad is connected over KNET to master control keypad such as RC-74DL, this is ideal for working as a remote secondary keypad in classrooms, board rooms, or auditoriums for quick and accessible control to your multimedia devices.
The RC-43T features Touch-sensitive & Label Capable Buttons - 6 white−color LED−feedback buttons, and is in-wall mounted in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes. K-NET connector connects to master room controller and auxiliary keypads for remote keypad control. You can also use K-NET single link connection which provides a single keypad link cable connectivity, carrying both power and keypad control communication information. Using Kramer KConfig software the user has complete program control. To upload configuration files the RC-43T uses a Mini USB port, simply set the KNET ID number, and power the device during configuration. Installation of this auxiliary 6 button control panel is simple and cost effective as it will fit into any standard in wall box.
- Installation/Mounting: In-wall, fits in standard 1 gang US wall junction boxes
- Warranty: 7 Years