Kramer AV PA-240Z
240W Power Amplifier
Manufacturer SKU: 13-80455130
Our Price: $936.00
Top PA-240Z Specifications
- 1 unbalanced stereo on a 3.5mm connector
- 1 balanced stereo +4dBu/10k on a 5-pin terminal block
"Quick and easy checkout and great prices. Will look here again."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Kramer's answer to a professional, studio-grade power amplifier is the PA-240Z. Featuring built-in digital signal processing, the PA-240Z has an unmatched sonic performance. The amplifier also has additional balanced stereo line-level outputs, an excellent sound-to-noise ratio, and minimal distortion levels.
The PA-240Z is ideal for use in a wide variety of AV installations – it allows you to switch between Lo-Z and Hi-Z for loudspeaker accommodation. Each output on the PA-240Z supports independent input matrices for ultimate control of your outputs. Other key features include:
- Adaptable – Select 1 Channel of 240W into a 70V/100V line or 2 channels of 120W into 4Ω/8Ω.
- Includes the latest generation 32-bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture for dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- PA–240Z includes layers of protection against over-current, DC voltage at the outputs, high frequency, and over-heating with intelligent, heat-sensitive fans for added protection.
- Control locally via RS-232 serial commands or remotely, via embedded web pages over Ethernet.
- Includes auto-standby for power saving and cost reducing operation.
- 1 balanced stereo line level on a 5-pin terminal block
- 1 stereo or 1 mono speaker output on a 4-pin large terminal block
- Input Sensitivity
- Full power @ 0.3V ( 10dBV)
- Output Power
- 2 x 120W @ 4 or 8
- 1 x 240W @ 70V or 100V
- Amplifier Type
- Class D
- Maximum Voltage Gain
- 26dB SE / 32dB BTL
- Dynamic Range
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz to 20kHz @ +/ 1dB
- S/N Ratio
- 80dB 10dBV, 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Screw trimmer amplifier attenuator, IP and RS 232
- Audtio THD and Noise
- THD+N (1kHz @ 1W) 0.003%
- Audio 2nd Harmonic
- 0.08% @ 75W RMS @ 4 6.67kHz
- Power Source
- Universal mains operational voltage 85VAC 265VAC (full power at 120V 230V)
- Total System Efficiency
- Included Accessories
- Power cord
- Product Dimension
- W x D x H: 8.45" x 6.42" x 1.72"
- Product Weight
- 2.1lbs approx. Shipping Dimension
- W x D x H: 15.94" x 11.69" x 3.54"
- Shipping Weight
- 3.4lbs approx.
- 7 years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.