Kramer AV MV-5
5-Channel Multiviewer DVI, 3G HD-SDI, HDCP Compliant - RS-232 Control
The MV-5 by Kramer is a very dynamic, high-quality and versatile video and graphic multi-window viewer for DVI signals, and SD and HD analog signals. With resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and SDI signals up to 3G-SDI this device can show up to 4 sources, plus a background, in any layout and output the image as a SDI, DVI, component and composite video signal. Screen division is both pre-programmed and completely customizable to suit your layout style needs.
The MV-5 is a great solution for Professional broadcasting and production studios, presentation applications, and post-production, as it allows you to display 4 sources on one screen. Making editing and viewing multi-source material very efficient and user friendly. With 4 RGB/component HD inputs on 20 BNC connectors, 6 analog SD on 12 BNC, 5 DVI-D on DVI-I connectors, and 4 SDI on BNC connectors, this multi-viewer can handle an array or source inputs such as : computer graphics, composite video player, component video player, or 3G-HD-SDI camera.
With a max data rate up to 3Gbps, ease of control through Ethernet & RS-232 and 16 customizable screen layout this versatile multi-viewer can handle a wide range of workplace solutions for multi-window viewing. Other great features are: Input cable equalization, independent layer transparency control, window and image scaling, powerful cross conversion(any format to any format), HDTV compatible, and HDCP support on DVI Input/Outputs.
Comes back by Kramer's 7 Year warranty.
- Screen Layouts: 16 User definable screen layouts
- Independent Layer Transparency Control
- Controls: Front Panel, RS-232, Ethernet
- Window & Image Scaling: Zooming (up to 1000%) and aspect ratio control
- Input Cable Equalization: Up to 1150' for SD signals, 459' for 1.5GHz HD signals, and 394' for 3GHz HD signals
- Kramer Equalization and "re-Klocking" Technology
- Multi-Video Output Formats: SD SDI (259M), HD SDI (292M) and 3G HD SDI (SMPTE 424M), HDMI, HD, SD, analog and composite
- Inputs: 4 RGB/component HD on 20 BNC connectors, 6 analog SD on 12 BNC connectors, 5 DVI D on DVI I connectors, 4 SDI on BNC connectors
- Outputs: 1 RGB/component HD on 5 BNC connectors, 1 DVI D on a DVI I connector, 2 SDI on BNC connectors
- Maximum Output Level: 800mVpp/75 Ohms
- Chroma-Key Engines: Four independent chroma key engines for each image layer
- Cross Conversion: Any format to any format, any standard to any standard
- Image Controls: Brightness, contrast, color, and sharpness
- Screen Handling Buttons: Freeze, size, and position
- Lock Button to prevent unwanted tampering
- Included Accessories: Power Cord & Rack Ears
- Warranty: 7 Years