Kramer AV KW-14
Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver - 100'
The Kramer KW-14 is a wireless transmitter and receiver kit that will wirelessly send your HDMI signal with no cables and no latency. The transmitter can send the signal with no wires up to 100' away to the receiver, it can even send this through normal walls. This is an ideal scenario when running an HDMI cable is too difficult, cumbersome, or costs to much in time and labor. The indicator lights indicate when the devices are connected to a source and a display and when video has been detected between the receiver and transmitter. The transmitter automatically selects the best available RF frequency so you don't have to worry about interference. 128 bit AES encryption ensures that your signal remains secure. Up to 3 more KW-14R receivers can be purchased to work off the 1 transmitter Alternatively you can purchase up to 2 more KW-14T transmitters to switch with the included IR remote to the receiver.
- Range: 100'
- AES-128-bit data encryption
- Max of 6.75Gbps
- Embedded HD audio
- No Line of Sight Requirement
- HDMI Support: EDID, CEC & HDCP compliant
- Warranty: 7 years
- Includes: Transmitter, receiver, IR remote control, power supply 5V, 2 HDMI cables (2.95ft), 1 IR Emitter cable
- Dimensions: 3.15" x 4.02" x 1.42" W, D, H (KW 14T), 3.74" x 3.747" x 1.34" W, D, H (KW 14R)