Kramer AV FC-7P
2-Port Multi Function GPIO/Relay PoE Control Gateway
- Ports: 2 GPIO/relay multi function ports on 3 pin terminal blocks each selectable as either 2 GPI/O or 1 Relay ports, 1 Ethernet on an RJ 45 female connector, 1 mini USB connector for local services
- Mac Simultaneous IP-Client Connections: 40
- PoE Compatible
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 370mA
The Kramer FC-7P is a high-quality 2-Port Multi-Function GPIO/Relay Control Gateway with PoE that offers a plug and plug installation and deployment over a users Ethernet LAN for remote GPI/O and relay control of connected devices. This unit gives the ability for multiple control clients to be connected via IP to the FC-7P for concurrent control of devices such as lights, shades, and screens. Giving end users a complete room control setup in their conference rooms, home theaters, or business settings, or as an ideal device for use with GPIO/relay interfaces over an Ethernet network.
The FC-7P features dual function I/O ports that give allow remote IP-based control of devices connected to the control gateway dual function I/O ports. These ports offer a selectable port configuration to bi-directional GPIO or relay control. In addition this device benefits the ability to have multiple IP connected clients that can remotely be connected over an Ethernet network, that offers concurrent control of any device connected to the control gateway's universal I/O ports.
Furthermore this unit provides integrator's and installers with a very easy and reliable installation process. With single PoE cable for both, powering and connectivity, and plug and play IP capabilities of the installation offers dynamic (DHCP) address resolution and auto device discovery over the users LAN. Being designed for a compact, "piggy-back" installation this unit can be conveniently placed behind a TV or display, as it has the ability to draw power from a devices USB port and Ethernet connectivity. Additionally there is a built-in web UI for remote browser–based management and support, by multiple IP–clients over customer LAN. Easy firmware upgrades, either remotely via customer LAN, or locally via device USB port.
- Cooling: Convection
- Enclosure: Pico Tools, Aluminum
- CE Compliant
- Environment Regulatory Compliance: Complies with appropriate requirements of RoHs and WEEE
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.72 x 2.81 x 0.96"
- Weight: 0.4lbs Included Accessories: 3' USB cable, Bracket Set
- Warranty: 7 Years