Kramer AV VS-88H2
8x8 4K HDR HDCP 2.2 Matrix Switcher with Digital Audio Routing
Manufacturer SKU: 20-00018330
Our Price: $4,732.00
Top VS-88H2 Specifications
- Inputs: 8 HDMI: On female HDMI connectors
- Outputs: 8 HDMI: On female HDMI connectors
- Ports: 1 Ethernet: On an RJ 45 connector, 1 RS-232: On a 3 pin terminal block connector, 1 USB: On a USB type A connector, for powering an external device, 1 USB: On a mini USB connector, for firmware upgrade or communication with a PC or serial controller Video: HDMI Support: Deep Color, 3D, ARC, up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Content Protection: HDCP 2.2
"Great support and help from technical support!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Kramer AV VS-88H2 is a high−performance 8x8 matrix switcher for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals and digital audio routing. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of 8 HDMI, HDCP−compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously. VS−88H2 offers unmatched audio flexibility where any embedded digital audio input can be routed to any digital output in addition to eight ARC sources to produce an equivalent 16x16 audio matrix.
- High–Performance AV Matrix — Switches 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant signals to 8 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), HDR, HDMI, HDCP (2.2/1.4)–compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Featuring Kramer re–Klocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, 3D, ARC, up to 7.1 uncompressed audio channels as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Independent Audio Routing — Any embedded digital audio input can be routed to any digital output, in addition to ARC sources, to produce an equivalent 16x16 audio matrix (8 embedded digital inputs + 8 ARC inputs and 8 digital outputs + 8 ARC outputs).
- Easy Step–In Collaboration Function — When used with a Kramer Step–In enabled switcher, just plug in your device and press the Step–In button. Your device becomes the active signal on the main display.
- EDID Management — Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Content Protection — Selectable HDCP per input.
- Quick Access to Common Configurations — Save up to 16 preset configurations.
- Smart Switching — Active source & acceptor detection. Automatic input selection based on priority selection or last connected input.
- Max. Output Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- User Interface: Control: Input/output selection, mute, test pattern, memory, front panel lock, buttons. RS 232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller, embedded web pages via LAN for configuration and control
- Indicators: Input/output LCD display
- Warranty: 7 Years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review