Kramer AV VS-211X
2x1 4K HDR HDMI Auto Switcher with Audio De-Embed
The Kramer Electronics VS-211X is a high-performance 2x1 automatic switcher for 4K HDR, HDMI video signals. Offering priority and last−connected switching options, it automatically switches according to the selected switching scheme based on active video signal detection.
This is the perfect device to allow for automatic switching between to sources like laptops, to equally switch, share, and present to an in-room TV or Display.
- Plug & Play Auto Switcher — Automatically plays the switched source signal on the connected display according to user–configured preferences, such as priority or last–connected input. When the user manually switches, by pressing a button, the auto switching is overridden.
- HDMI Signal Switching — HDCP 2.3 compliant, Supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, CEC, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Multi–channel Audio Switching — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, locking and pass–through algorithm ensures plug & play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Audio De–embedding — The digital audio signal passing–through to the HDMI output, is de–embedded, converted to an analog signal and sent to the stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables playing the audio on locally connected speakers, in parallel to playing it on the speakers connected to the AV acceptor device (such as TVs with speakers).
- Simple Switching Operation — Local buttons or remotely connected contact–closure buttons for flexible user input selection and switching control.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for user–reachable table mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Max Resolution: 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Compliance: HDR10 as specified in HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2
- Power Source: 5V DC, 2A
- Consumption: 500mA
- User Interface: Controls: Input selection buttons. DIP switches for configuring switching mode and EDID mode
- Warranty: 7 years