Kramer AV VIA-CONNECT2
Wireless and Wired Presentation and Collaboration Platform
- HDMI video streaming output for large displays (up to 4K60)
- HDMI enabled hard wired input (up to 4K60) .
- Desktop and application window sharing, streaming and collaboration.
- App free sharing from any platform
The Kramer AV VIA Connect2 is a smart, secure, wireless and wired presentation and collaboration platform that makes it simple to get actual work done during meetings and classes. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit, and comment on documents in real time sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full, uninterrupted video up to 4K@60Hz from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate. Up to four participants can share their screens simultaneously on the main display either using the VIA app mirroring feature, iOS mirroring via AirPlay, Windows & Android mirroring via Miracast, or ChromeBook mirroring.
VIA Connect2 supports 3rd party conferencing and apps, such as Microsoft Teams, and Zoom. The platform can handle most small to medium size meeting spaces and is ideal for classrooms and huddle spaces. VIA Connect² is super−compact (74x74mm) and flexible to install with both built−in Wi−Fi and LAN connectivity and includes industry−leading 1024−bit encryption for secure use on the internal network.
- Ports: 1 Ethernet: On an RJ 45 connector, 2 USB 3.0: On a female USB type A connector, 1 USB 2.0: On a female USB type A connector, 2 Pin connector: Video Switching control
- Outputs" HDMI Max Resolution: Up to 4K@60 for both Input & Output
- Processor: Intel Gemini Lake QC SOC
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 (2400)
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Networking: 1 x Gigabit LAN Wi Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n dual band
- Operating System: Linux
- Warranty: 7 Years