Kramer AV TP-583Txr
HDR HDMI Transmitter with RS 232 & IR - Extended Reach HDBaseT
The Kramer Electronics TP-583Txr is a high−performance, extended−reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K HDR HDMI, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP−583Txr converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It enables extending video signal up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution, up to 180m (590ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), and up to 200m (650ft) at HD video resolution over Kramer copper cables. It is compatible with standard HDBaseT−compliant extenders at 4K@30Hz and HD video resolutions.
High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. It employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60 (4:4:4) and HDR signals with near–zero latency. This high–quality compressed signal is extended to almost double the extension reach of the uncompressed signal.
Future–proof, Standard Extender — TP–583Txr is a standard HDBaseT extender, backwards compatible with other standard HDBT extenders. It extends either compressed or uncompressed HDBaseT signal, by auto–adapting to the compression capabilities of its connected extender. This enables it to be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product.
- Inputs: HDMI Outputs: HDBaseT
- Ports: IR, RS-232
- Standard Compression: Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) or 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- High Compression: Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), Up to 180m (590ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), Up to 200m (650ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- Max Data Rate: Up to 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
- Standard Compression Max Resolution: 4096x2160@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp
- High Compression Max Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp
- Accessories Included Power adapter, power cord, bracket set
- Warranty: 7 Years