Kramer AV 907xl
Stereo Audio Power Amplifier, 40W Per Channel
- Input: 1 balanced stereo audio on a terminal block connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connector
- Output: Speaker output on a terminal block connector
- Controls: 2 gain Dip-switches, mute, 2 input level knobs, 1 volume knob
- Output Power: 40 watts per channel into 8 Ohms
The 907xl from Kramer is a high-end power amplifier/mixer for line-level stereo audio signals. This device will accept a balanced stereo audio signal on a terminal block connector and an unbalanced stereo signal on RCA connectors. It delivers 40 watts per channel in to an 8Ω load. With a high-efficiency class D operation, the 907xl has standard features and controls, including 2 Gain Control Dip-Switch, volume control and mute button for each input, as well as mute and "On" LED indicators. This power amplifier is perfect for use in presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification as well as personal audio listening.
The 907xl Stereo Audio Power Amplifier/mixer has 1 balanced stereo audio input, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA, and 1 balanced stereo audio (speakers) output, both balanced input/outputs are on terminal block connectors. This unit has a output power of 40 watts per channel into 8Ω, and 150W per channel into 8Ω for output music power. Comes with included power supply and is backed by Kramer's 7 year warranty.
- Output Music Power: 150W per channel into 8 Ohms
- Proc Amp Volume & Mute
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2Vrms
- Voltage Gain: 36db (x10)
- Bandwidth: 25kHz
- Coupling: DC
- Power Consumption: 24V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Recommended Optional Rack Adapter: RK-1 19"
- Warranty: 7 Years