Kramer AV 900N
Stereo Audio Amplifier, 8.4W Per Channel
- Inputs: 1 unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors, 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5 pin terminal block connector
- Output: 1 stereo loudspeaker output on a 4-pin terminal block connector
- Output Power: 8.4W RMS per channel into a 4 Ohm load
- Bandwidth: 24kHz
Kramer's 900N is a high-performance stereo audio power amplifier for balanced or unbalanced stereo audio signals. This device features 2 inputs and either one can deliver a speaker output of 8.4 watts RMS power per channel into a 4Ω load. This device is primarily used in presentation rooms and multimedia applications for quick, local audio amplification, or for personal audio listening (for example a PC and portable CD player). The 900N features an audio level knob to adjust the audio level output, an "On" LED indicating the unit is powered on, a 12V power source which makes it ideal even for field operations, and an easy to connect detachable terminal block connector. The compact size of this device allows for 3 units to be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
Manufacturers Note: Before turning on the 900N, make sure the volume is turned down to the minimum.
- Output Music Power: 35W RMS per channel into a 4 Ohm load
- S/N Ratio: 55dB
- Controls: Gain: 40dB to +19dB until the compression threshold
- Coupling: Input: AC / Speakers Out: DC
- Power Consumption: 12V DC
- Included Accessories: Power Supply & Mounting Bracket
- Warranty: 7 Years