Kramer AV 861
18G 4K HDR Pocket Signal Generator, Analyzer, and Cable Tester
Manufacturer SKU: 60-00013090
Our Price: $896.00
Top 861 Specifications
- Inputs: 1 HDMI on a female HDMI connector
- Outputs: 1 HDMI on a female HDMI connector
- Ports: 1 USB on a female Micro B connector
- Video: Max Data Rate: 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
"Very convenient and great customer support."
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
Kramer's 861 is a pocket-sized signal generator, analyzer, and cable tester. The 861 generates, tests, and verifies signal paths within your 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 AV system. Despite its small size, it features 23 resolutions, 12+ AV analysis functions,11 test patterns, and 8 channels of LPCM sine wave audio test tones. This robust array of options is powered by a lithium-ion battery that can run for 5 hours between charges. The 861 can also analyze HDMI data packets, EDID, and HDCP.
Other key features of this multi-tasking tool include the following:
- Cable Tester – Suitable for 4K HDMI cables
- Includes tests for 5V, CEC, and hotplug detection support
- Max resolution – 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- HDR10, HDMI 2.0, DVI 1.0, and HDCP 1.4/2.2 Standards compliant
- Data Path Analysis – Source and sink up to 18G HDMI signals (6G per graphic channel)
- HDCP v1.4 and v2.2 analysis and control
- EDID data analysis and emulation, including SCDC
- HDR bypass and analysis support
- HDMI Timing Generation – Up to 4096×2160 @60Hz (4:4:4), 8-bit
- OLED Display and detailed OSD
- Max Resolution: 4K UHD @60Hz (4:4:4, 8 bit)
- Supported Output Resolutions: Up to 4K(4096 2160p)@24/25/30/50/60
- Standards Compliance: HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4, 2.2
- Audio (Embedded) Output Support: LPCM 2.0, 5.1, and 7.1
- Power: Source 5V, 2.1A USB Power
- Power Consumption: 4.7W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F
- Storage Temperature: 40 to 158 F
- Humidity: 20% to 90%, RH non-condensing
- Regulatory Safety: CE, FCC
- Regulatory Environmental: RoHs, WEEE
- ESD Protection: Human body model 12kV (Air Discharge), 8kV (Contact Discharge)
- Enclosure Type: Metal
- Cooling: Convection Ventilation
- Included Accessories: Micro B USB cable / 1 C HM/HM/PICO/BK 3 cable / 1 lithium ion 3.6V/3200maH rechargeable battery / Belt pouch
- Product Dimension: W x H x D: 3.15" x 5.51" x 1.06"
- Product Weight: 0.6lbs approx.
- Shipping Dimension: W x D x H: 9.76" x 7.40" x 2.13"
- Shipping Weight: 1.4lbs approx.
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.