Kramer AV 690R
HDTV 2 Channel 3G HD-SDI Fiber Optic Receiver - Long Range
- Compatible Devices: 690T Transmitter & VS-88FO Matrix Switcher
- Multi-Standard Operation: SDI, HD-SDI, 3G HD-SDI
- System Range (Fiber Optic Extension): Up to 6.2 miles
- Inputs: Dual single-mode fiber over LC connectors
Kramer's 690R is a high-performance fiber optic receiver for SDI video signals up to 3G HD-SDI. This unit contains 2 single-mode fiber optic inputs on LC connectors, and 2 SDI outputs on BNC connectors. The receiver works by receiving two converted 3G HD-SDI to single-mode fiber optic signals from the 690T transmitter and then the 690R receiver converts the single-mode fiber optic signal back into the two original SDI formats. The 690R and 690T work best when paired together, and are both compatible with the fiber optic matrix VS-88FO. The 690R can be used in an array for environments, primarily this device though is most beneficial in applications for any long range multimedia distribution, including home theater, presentation and multimedia applications, cinemas, stores, and entertainment centers. The 690R and 690T would also be a great addition to any video production/broadcast facility, retail stores, or for use with digital signage for store fronts and advertising.
The main features of the 690R 2 channel 3G HD-SDI receiver include a maximum data rate of up to 3Gbps (enabling it to be used for standard definition, high-def, and 3G high-def serial digital signals), two SDI gold plated BNC connectors, HDTV compatibility, reclocking and equalization on each channel. Kramer's Equalization and "re-Klocking" technology works by rebuilding the digital signal to travel longer distances on the coax cable. Cable equalization is up to 656' for 1.5Ghz HD signals, and up to 328' for 3Ghz HD signals, and the transmitter/receiver have a system range of up to 6.2 miles using single-mode fiber optic cabling.
The 690R comes with its own 5V DC power adapter, is backed by a 7 year warranty from Kramer, and with its compact Pico TOOLS size, four units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space using an optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
- Outputs: 2 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on BNC connectors
- HDTV Compatible
- Bandwidth Supported: Up to 3Gbps per each input
- Input Cable Equalization: 656' for SDI, 328' for 3G-SDI
- EQ and "re-Klocking" Technology: rebuilds digital signal to travel longer distances
- Laser Standards Compliance: IEC 60825 1, FDA 21CFR1040, Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products
- Included Accessories: Power Supply
- Warranty: 7 Years