JBL CSMA 280
Dual 80W Output Commercial 8 Channel Mixer Amplifier
- Output: Dual 80 watt outputs
- Front: Individual volume control, master control, and power on and off (all dials are illuminated)
- Rear: Balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, and speaker connections
- Supports: 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm loads, and 70V and 100V audio
The JBL CSMA 280 is a dual 80W output commercial grade mixer amplifier in a slim 1RU rack. The front allows for individual volume control, master control, bass and treble, and power on and off. The mixer amp is a jack of all trades, it can handle 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm loads as well as 70V and 100V audio. Connect to the optionally purchased CSR-V line of wall plates for remote volume control and even source control, connecting to the wall plate is easy with just an Ethernet cable. Also on the rear are balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, and your speaker connections.
The JBL CSMA 280 is a modern looking mixer amp in a small fanless design that provides 80 watts on dual outputs, as well as other features including phantom power and VOX ducking during announcements.
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Phantom power
- VOX ducking during announcements
- Priority muting
- Includes: Rack kit
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 17.2" x 11.9"
- Weight: 15lbs
- Warranty: 3 years