JBL CSMA 1120
4 Input 120W Commercial Mixer Amplifier
- Output: 120 watts
- Front: Individual volume control, master control, and power on and off (all dials are illuminated)
- Rear: Balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, and speaker connections
- Supports: 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm loads, and 70V and 100V audio
The JBL CSMA 1120 is a 120 watt commercial grade mixer amplifier in a slim 1RU rack. The front allows for individual volume control, master control, bass and treble, and power on and off. The mixer amp is a jack of all trades, it can handle 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm loads as well as 70V and 100V audio. Connect to the optionally purchased CSR-V line of wall plates for remote volume control and even source control, connecting to the wall plate is easy with just an Ethernet cable. Also on the rear are balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs, and your speaker connections.
The JBL CSMA 1120 is a modern looking mixer amp in a small fanless design that provides a single 120 watts of output, as well as other features including phantom power and VOX ducking during announcements.
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Phantom power
- VOX ducking during announcements
- Priority muting
- Includes: Rack kit
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 8.6" x 11.9"
- Weight: 10lbs
- Warranty: 3 years