JBL Control 47LP
6.5" 2-Way In-Ceiling Low Profile Loudspeaker 120 - Pair
Part #: Control 47LP
Our Price: $458.00
Top Control 47LP Specifications
- Component: 6.5" Woofer, 1" tweeter
- Active Speaker System
- Frequency Range: 68Hz - 20 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150W program, 75W pink noise
"Love the products we've ordered- they've been awesome!"
Contact a product specialist!
1-888-999-3759 | Chat | Email
Proudly supporting our customers since 2008
The Control 47LP from JBL is a professionally made 6.5" in-ceiling loudspeaker. This speaker was made with a very low profile, discreet, slim backcan design, to allow it to fit into ceilings that do not have a lot of head space in the ceiling. The Control 47LP features a 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter to which provides a wide frequency response. JBL uses an exclusive Radiation Boundary Integrator (RBI) technology provides consistent coverage of the listening area that offers a wide 120 degree pattern. Coming as a pair, these loudspeakers can be used in a wide range of settings as they can operate both in 70 and 100V modes, for use in distributed line systems, or in standard 8 ohm mode for use with a variety of sound systems.
- Sensitivity: 91 dB, 1W, 1m
- 70V/100V Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W (7.5W at 70V only)
- Coverage: 120 Degree conical, consistent broadband
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Termination: 2 x Removable Locking 2-Pin Connectors with Screw-Down Terminals
- Included Accessories: C-rings, 2 tile rails, paint shield, cutout template, Grille
- Dimensions: 12.0 in x 5.6 in
- Warranty: 5 Years
Q & A
This product has no questions - ask one!
Ask a Question
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Write a Review