HDMI HDBaseT Receiver for Ethernet, IR, RS232, & PoE - 492'
The Intelix DIGI-HDXL-R is an HDBaseT receiver that receives your 1080P video and multi-channel HD audio. The receiver also receives 100BaseT Ethernet, bi-directional IR, RS-232, and receives power, it doesn't need a power supply when used with the DIGI-HDXL-S transmitter if it has its own power supply. If a power supply is needed it must be purchased separately. This is a long range receiver and can receive your signal up to 492' over solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern.
When used with the DIGI-HDXL-S the HDMI distribution chip sends one signal to the HDBaseT output and the other signal to the local HDMI output for a local display. This new feature also allows HDMI source devices that do not support DDC clock stretching (HDMI 1.2 and below) to be extended over the HDBaseT link without issues. The DIGI-HDXL-S transmitter sends Ethernet to the receiver which features a 2 port network switch.
The DIGI-HDXL-R supports HDCP, CEC, and has integrated surge protection for the ultimate long range HDBaseT receiver.
- Compliancy: HDMI, HDCP, CEC
- Embedded Audio: Up to PCM 8 channel, Dolby Digital TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Distance: 495' using solid core shielded Category 5e, Category 6 or greater with TIA/EIA-568B crimp pattern
- Dimensions: (3.35 in. x 5.94 in x 0.95 in
- Weight: Approximately 1lb
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power supply sold separately